The benefits of owning an RBL Bank credit card are multifold, with ease of use and application coming to the fore. The applicants can keep a track of their credit card application approval status — given that they had applied for one — both online and offline. Owning an RBL credit card makes it easier for the customers to avail benefits on EMI, loans etc., along with being privy to multiple online and in-store offers. Following are some information helpful for those owning or thinking of applying for an RBL Bank credit card:
How to check RBL Bank credit card application status?
The applicants can check their RBL credit card application status using either their reference number (applicants will get this once they have submitted their duly filled credit card application form) or the mobile number they have put in the application form. Both can be done online by logging onto RBL Bank website and clicking on the credit card section.
- The applicants will be asked to enter their reference number/registered cellphone number
- Following this, the applicant will receive an OTP for authentication
- Once the applicants enter the OTP and click on the ‘submit’ option, they will get to know the status of their application and at what stage is it
RBL credit card online payment methods
The following are the RBL Credit Card online payment methods:
- Bank mobile application
- Net banking
- Payment using third-party applications
How to get help from customer care?
The RBL Bank credit card customer care number is 24×7 and toll-free. The customers can ring up 1800 121 9050 for any issue, ranging from reporting theft and blocking a card to failed and fraudulent transfers. The customer care team is swift and trained sufficiently to deal with any issues arising out of card usage. The customers can call up anytime to clear up queries regarding the application process as well and the customer care representatives will direct the customers to the concerned department.
Other contacts to keep in mind
- For concerns regarding RBL Bank SuperCard, the customer care number is +91 22 7119 0900
- For concerns regarding other RBL credit cards, customers can call on +91 22 6232 7777
- For those having Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard and want to resolve their issues via email, the id is: [email protected].
- For queries regarding other RBL credit cards, customers may send an email to [email protected].
- Customers can also send an email to +91 92233 66333 in below-mentioned format to sort out their issues:
|RBL Bank Credit Card Balance Enquiry||BAL<space>Customer ID|
|Temporarily Block RBL Credit Card||TBLOCK <last four digits of your credit card number>|
|Unblock RBL Bank Credit Card||UBLOCK <last four digits of your credit card number>|
|Permanently Block RBL Bank Credit Card||BLOCK <last four digits of your credit card number>|
To sum it up
As the benefits are varied and the application process can be fully completed online, getting an RBL bank credit card is the surest way of gaining ease in getting loans and making payments and money transfers. Now is the right time for anyone interested to go online and get it, hassle-free!